Corridor of hope: Naidu, Amarinder lay foundation stone for Kartarpur Sahib corridor
Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu and Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh Monday laid the foundation stone for the Kartarpur Sahib corridor, which will facilitate easy passage to Sikh pilgrims to the historic Gurdwara Darbar Sahib in Pakistan.
The Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara is located on the banks of the Ravi river, about three-four km from the border in Pakistan.
Union ministers Harsimrat Kaur Badal, Hardeep Singh Puri and Vijay Sampla were also present at the event.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- AIIMS foundation stone to be laid by PM Modi on visit to Leh and Srinagar
- CJI lays foundation stone for Andhra High Court in Amaravati
- HP CM thanks Modi for laying foundation stone of college
- PM Modi lays foundation stones for several development projects in Jammu
- PM Modi may lay foundation stone for Patna Metro: Minister