Iran quake: Number of injured rises to 634
Iranian state television says the number of injured people from the last night's magnitude 6.3 earthquake in the country's west has risen to 634.
The report Monday said most were immediately released from hospitals and suffered only slight injuries. There have been no reported fatalities from the temblor.
That earthquake had a magnitude of 7.3 and also injured more than 9,000 people.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Earthquake, tsunami fears build up in Japan after rare fish sightings
- Indonesia rattled by strong earthquake; no immediate tsunami warnings
- Relief efforts underway after series of earthquakes hit Palghar
- Indonesia braces another strong earthquake; further details awaited
- 5.8 magnitude earthquake hits Hindu Kush and parts of northern Pakistan