Jadeja, Yadav wraps Australia half way down on 3rd day
Australia posted 198/5 in their first innings, trailing India by 424 runs, at tea on the third day of the fourth cricket Test here on Saturday. At the break, Peter Handscomb was batting on a patient 21 while Tim Paine was on 5 at the other end. After a somewhat quiet opening session, the Indians took the upper hand after lunch as the Australians lost wickets at regular intervals. Left-arm spinners Ravindra Jadeja and Kuldeep Yadav took two wickets each for India.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Lessons from a 'Pandit': How Vidarbha plotted Pujara's fall in first innings
- Shashanka Ghosh set for digital innings with 'Hey Prabhu!'
- 'Better late than never', says Kharge as Priyanka Gandhi begins her political innings
- Cricket-England all out for 277 in first innings v West Indies
- ICC T20 Rankings: Kuldeep Yadav jumps to second spot, India trail Pakistan in team table