Odd News Roundup: Darts-Players let rip in flatulence row at Grand Slam of Darts
Following is a summary of current odd news briefs.
Darts-Players let rip in flatulence row at Grand Slam of Darts
Players set more than just their arrows flying at the Grand Slam of Darts this week, with opponents rowing over who had emitted noxious smells during their match, media reported on Saturday. Twice world champion Scotsman Gary Anderson, 47, won Friday's match 10-2 to reach the quarter-finals but his Dutch opponent Wesley Harms, 34, said he was affected by the "fragrant smell" Anderson had left as they played.
(With inputs from Reuters)
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Tax reprieve for Dutch citizens in UK if no-deal Brexit
- Dutch former anti-Islam MP says he's become a Muslim
- Dutch police shoot man near central bank; witnesses report gunfight
- UPDATE 1-Dutch police shoot and kill gunman near central bank
- UPDATE 1-Dutch confident Russia will agree to talks about downed flight MH17