Sebi proposes to fix circuit filters on F&amp;O scrips
"In view of recent abnormal intra-day price movements, suggestions are being made to review the rules to prevent such extraordinary price movements." Derivatives markets reflect expectation of spot prices in the future, and as such price bands or circuit filters are generally not applied on them.
- Castor seed prices rise marginally as investors widen bets
- PACL investors can submit claim applications till April 30, says Sebi
- Angolan Minister urges South African investors to invest in mineral projects
- Kerala set to welcome industry leaders, investors as ASCEND 2019 gets underway
- Institutional investors drop in Rs 8,000-cr bids for SUUTI stakes in Axis Bank OFS