After retirement, B P Sharma re-employed as Pawan Hans CMD
B P Sharma has been re-employed as the chief of the state-run helicopter manufacturer Pawan Hans, according to a Personnel Ministry order. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved re-employment of Sharma as the chairman and managing director (CMD) of Pawan Hans Limited for a period of five months, it said.
Sharma took over as the CMD of Pawan Hans in March 2015. He superannuated last month-end.
Pawan Hans has a fleet of more than 50 helicopters.
- Kolkata Police chief will have to appear before CBI at Shillong for probe: SC
- Kolkata Police chief's advocate alleges CBI's action meant to score points
- SC may require personal appearance of WB chief secy, DGP, Kolkata CP on Feb 20
- No coercive steps, including arrest of Kolkata Police chief, will take place: SC
- Saradha scam: SC seeks Kolkata Police chief's response before February 20