Edelweiss ties up with Bank of Singapore to capitalise on India’s wealth opportunity
Edelweiss Group and Bank of Singapore signed a memorandum of understanding to form a strategic partnership to provide clients of both entities an opportunity to access their respective product platforms.
India’s total personal wealth is expected to top 5 trillion dollars by 2022, according to Boston Consulting Group.
Rashesh Shah, Chairman and CEO of Edelweiss Group said: "Our combined network, business knowledge and decades of on-ground experience in the financial services space will act as catalysts to our joint ambition of providing the best in class solutions to our collective clientele.”
Bahren Shaari, Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Singapore, said: “This partnership represents a milestone in our business strategy to tap into India’s growth. As Asia’s global private bank, we are well placed to be the gateway to global financial markets for Indian entrepreneurs by providing them with suitable solutions to diversify their investments.” (ANI)
- Melbourne Leads the Way in Research and Innovation Partnerships With India
- NASA's briefcase-sized spacecraft 'MarCO' falls silent in deep space
- Mahindra Lifespace planning housing project in Pune; acquires land
- Livspace appoints Kartikeya Bhandari as first Chief Marketing Officer
- NASA looses track of mini spacecraft after it goes silent in deep space