Second in command at Goa naval base booked for molesting maid
"The officer was booked on the complaint of his maid filed on Wednesday at the Vasco Police Station. The victim has accused him of molesting her at his residence. Nambiar has now filed for anticipatory bail," the spokesperson said. Police sources said that Nambiar fell unconscious when he was being questioned by the police and was later shifted to a local hospital via ambulance for treatment.
- REFILE-Tech lobby takes India to task over plans to police online content
- Koregaon Bhima case: Pune Police arrests accused Dalit scholar Anand Teltumbde
- Police nabs suspect in Elgar Parishad case; set to be produced in court
- Indonesia police nabs suspected drug supplier after he tries to bribe them
- 128 young boys rescued from trafficking racket by Manipur Police