Delhi court grants 7-day interim bail to Rajiv Saxena, arrested in the Rs 3,600-crore AgustaWestland money laundering case.
- Rain lashes parts of Delhi, air quality remains 'very poor'
- JNU sedition case: Ask authorities concerned to expedite sanction to prosecute, court tells Delhi police
- JNU sedition case: Delhi court says authorities can't sit on file for indefinite period
- Court gives Delhi Police time till Feb 28 to procure sanctions to prosecute Kanhaiya Kumar, others in sedition case
- Requisite sanctions to prosecute Kanhaiya Kumar, others yet to be procured: Delhi Police tells court