Eight CRPF personnel killed in IED blast in Pulwama in Jammu and Kashmir, casualties likely to go up: officials.
READ MORE ON : KashmirJammuCRPF Public SchoolJammu MailPostgraduate diplomaCRPF OfficePulwamaIndian Railway Personnel ServiceCRPFEastern Railway zoneJammu districtJammu and KashmirKendriya Vidyalaya CRPF Nagpurpersonnel
- CRPF personnel shoots himself after being denied leave
- Meghalaya mine operation: Services of Odisha Fire personnel no longer needed
- Terrorists lob grenade at CRPF camp in Kulgam, 1 security personnel injured
- 1,599 cases of ceasefire violations along LoC in 2018; 20 Army personnel killed
- RRB recommendations for vacancies have subsided in last 5 years, says Personnel Ministry