CBI moves Delhi HC seeking custodial interrogation of lobbyist Deepak Talwar in case related to alleged violation of foreign funding law.
READ MORE ON : Delhi PoliceCentral Industrial Security ForceDelhi High CourtDelhi HCDeepak TalwarUnited Arab EmiratesVijay MallyaDeepak Talwar & Associates
- Delhi Police ASI commits suicide, was undergoing treatment for depression
- Delhi Police ASI jumps before metro train at Jahangirpuri station, declared dead
- Delhi Police ASI Ajay Kumar commits suicide by jumping in front of metro
- Three associates of UP gangster Badan Singh arrested by Delhi Police
- Delhi Police joins hand with forces of other states to strengthen cooperation