U.S. imposes sanctions on Venezuelan state oil firm PDVSA
"We have continued to expose the corruption of (Venezuelan President Nicolas) Maduro and his cronies and today's action ensures they can no longer loot the assets of the Venezuelan people," Bolton told reporters at a briefing on Monday.
(Reporting by Steve Holland; Writing by Eric Beech; Editing by Peter Cooney)
- Ex-Uber driver awarded life term for killing six people in Michigan in 2016
- Trump praises legal immigrants, says he wants people to come into US, but 'legally'
- People throng online library stall in 43rd International Kolkata Fair
- Reuters People News Summary
- Rising attacks in NE Nigeria displaces nearly 60,000 people Since November 2018