Jair Bolsonaro likely to leave hospital and return to Brasilia to resume duties
Bolsonaro had an operation on Jan. 28 to remove a colostomy bag that was attached to his intestine after he was stabbed in the abdomen while campaigning for the elections in October.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Ex-Brazilian Prez Lula gets additional 13 yrs sentence on corruption charges
- Fire breaks out in Noida's Metro Hospital, several feared trapped: official. PTI KND KND MINMIN
- Fire erupts at Noida's Metro hospital, 30-35 patients shifted to local hospitals
- Massive fire erupts at Noida's Metro Hospital, efforts underway to evacuate patients
- Talleres take 2-0 1st leg lead back to Sao Paulo in Libertadores