Delay Brexit, 40 former diplomats tell PM May -The Times
The diplomats said it would be best to delay Brexit in order to clarify the terms of the future relationship between Britain and the EU or allow for a second referendum, the Times said, citing a statement sent to it.
Unless May can get a Brexit deal approved by the British parliament before March 29, she will have to decide whether to delay Brexit or thrust the world's fifth largest economy into chaos by leaving without a deal. (Reporting by Gaurika Juneja, Editing by Rosalba O'Brien)
- Cold weather in world not deny climate change says UN weather agency chief
- Davis Cup: India lose to Italy 1-3 in World Group qualifier tie
- Italy Bank governor Visco says no deal Brexit could have serious consequences for economy
- Reuters World News Summary
- Rugby-Adventurers saddle up for seven-month cycle to World Cup