Federal judge rules ex-Trump campaign chief breached plea deal
Judge Amy Berman Jackson in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia found there was a "preponderance" of evidence that Manafort lied on three different topics, including his communications with his former business partner Konstantin Kilimnik, but she cleared Manafort of allegations that he intentionally lied on two other subjects. (Reporting by Sarah N. Lynch and Eric Beech; Editing by Tom Brown)
- Central forces arrive at CBI office in Kolkata already cordoned off by city police.
- Some CBI officers forcefully taken to police station from outside Kolkata Police commissioner's residence: Officials.
- CBI officers stopped outside Kolkata CP Rajeev Kumar's residence: Sources
- Some CBI officers who were forcefully taken to police station from outside Kolkata Police commissioner's residence arrested: CBI sources.
- Box Office: 'Miss Bala' Fumbles as 'Glass' Leads Slowest Super Bowl Weekend in Two Decades