"Any person or company doing business in Cuba should heed this announcement," Pompeo said at a news conference. The major policy shift could expose U.S., European and Canadian companies to legal action and deal a blow to Cuba's efforts to attract more foreign investment. (Reporting by Doina Chiacu;)
U.S. lifts ban on U.S. lawsuits against foreign firms in Cuba on May 2 -Pompeo
The United States on May 2 will lift a ban on U.S. lawsuits against foreign firms doing business in Cuba, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Wednesday.
READ MORE ON : May PangMay 9Baseball in CubaEuropean CouncilpersonfirmsUnited StatesFlag of CubaCanadian TireFrench CanadiansCubacompaniesCompanies HouseCanadianMay 26Companies ActCanadian dollarEuropeanMaycompany
- IED blast in Chhattisgarh when security men escorting polling personnel
- Ramdev votes in Kankhal, says PM Modi's personality like Himalayas
- UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi files nomination from Rae Bareli parliamentary constituency.
- Two persons injures when Foot Over Bridge collapses in Navi Mumbai
- Army personnel posted at Siachen cast their votes as responsible citizens