Akhilesh Yadav likely to face CBI probe in illegal sand mining case
The CBI is likely to examine former Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav in connection with a case of illegal sand mining, officials said Saturday. They said Yadav was holding additional charge of the mining department between 2012 and June 2013. Another former minister Gayatri Prasad Prajapati, who held the portfolio of the mining department, is also likely to be summoned by the CBI in the case, they said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Indostar Capital snaps up CV loan portfolio of IIFL Finance
- Dhoot Transmission acquires Bengaluru-based San Electromec to enhance its portfolio
- Dassault Systemes launches new portfolio for small and mid-sized firms
- RvR ventures to expand portfolio management business across various countries
- President Kovind directs to assign Finance portfolio to Arun Jaitley