ITI principal caught taking bribe
The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has caught the principal of the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) at Ghanswangi in Jalna district of Maharashtra allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 4,000, an official said on Wednesday. The action was taken on Tuesday night.
The accused, Shivaji Bange, was caught accepting the bribe from an employee of the ITI in Ambad, around 20 kms from here, the ACB official said. Bange, who has been given the additional charge of the Ambad ITI, had demanded Rs 5,000 from the complainant in lieu of clearing his father's medical bills as part of mediclaim, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ravindra Nikalje said.
However, the complainant approached the ACB, which laid a trap and caught Bange..
- UP govt employees call off strike after HC declares it as 'illegal'
- Spanish supermarket Dia planning to lay off employees as losses strike
- 6 percent DA announced for Punjab government employees and pensioners
- Govt increases limit on disclosure of investment in shares, MFs for employees
- Former BSNL, MTNL employees protest over stalling of pension revision scheme