A man was Saturday held by Income Tax department officials allegedly with Rs 29.5 lakh cash in Madhya Pradesh's Indore. The man, who was held near Srivardhan Complex on RNT road, is allegedly part of an inter-state hawala network with links to Mumbai and Surat in neighbouring Gujarat, an IT official said.
MP man held with Rs 29.5 lakh cash in Indore
READ MORE ON : Government of Madhya PradeshIndoreGujarat SamacharstateElection Commission of Indiadepartment officialsChief Minister of GujaratSurat Jamnagar Intercity ExpressMadhya PradeshIT officialLok SabhaMumbaiSuratState bankIT teamsGujaratThe Road Not TakenMumbai Suburban RailwaySilk RoadMadhya Pradesh High Court
- Gujarat cabinet expanded; former Congress leader gets ministerial berth
- Mumbai Congress stuck in dilemma as 3 candidates flock to same seat
- There are reports that our forces were ready to avenge 26/11 Mumbai attacks, but they were not allowed to act.
- Pepperfry’s Mumbai Fulfilment Centre Gets ISO Certifications
- Gujarat CM Rupani to expand his cabinet, may induct three ministers