InterGlobe Aviation chairman Devadas Mallya dies
InterGlobe Aviation, which operates the country's largest airline IndiGo, Sunday said its Chairman Devadas Mallya Mangalore passed away in the morning.
He was also a Non-Executive Independent Director.
He had served as Chairman and Managing Director of Bank of Baroda and Bank of Maharashtra.
Other board members of InterGlobe Aviation include promoters Rakesh Gangwal and Rahul Bhatia, Non-Executive Independent Director Anupam Khanna and Non-Executive Director Rohini Bhatia.
(With inputs from agencies.)
Download The Devdiscourse News App for Latest News.
- READ MORE ON:
- Commanding Your Morning
- Good Morning Britain
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Mallya's sudden demise
- board members of InterGlobe Aviation
- Director of Bank
- InterGlobe Aviation Chairman Devadas Mallya
- Chairman Devadas Mallya Mangalore
- Executive Director Rohini Bhatia
- sudden demise of Devadas Mallya Mangalore
- Business News
- PTI News