Russia not willing to exchange detained ex-US marine Paul Whelan: Report
Russia is not willing to exchange Paul Whelan, the former U.S. marine detained in Moscow on suspicion of spying, Interfax news agency quoted Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov as saying on Saturday. "I see no reasons to raise this issue in context of exchanges. We should undergo all the procedures needed in this situation," Ryabkov said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Saudi authorities face allegations of torture of detained activists
- Drones helping marine researchers keep track of whales' health
- Detained 130 foreign students were aware of their crime: State Dept
- Wife of American detained in Vietnam campaigns for his release at Trump speech
- UPDATE 3-Fire kills eight in Paris apartment block, woman detained