US sanctions on Iran 'psychological war': Rouhani
U.S. sanctions on Iran are part of a psychological war launched by Washington against Tehran that will fail, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Monday, adding that the Islamic republic will continue to export its crude.
"America blames us for its failures in the region ... from Yemen to Iraq ... We will not yield to this pressure that is part of the psychological war against Iran," Rouhani said in a speech in the city of Khoy, broadcast live on state TV.
"They have failed to stop our oil exports. We will keep exporting it."
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Netflix renews American sitcom "Fuller House" for final season
- 27-year-old Indian-American Republican to run for Ohio senate in 2020
- Iran hardline cleric says, America's allies don't listen to it anymore
- India issues 'demarche' to American Embassy on detention of Indian students in US
- Mass murders of indigenous Americans by settlers linked to climate change