Punjab approves Smart Village Campaign
The Cabinet felt the need to enhance the quality of life and living standards of people residing in the villages, an official spokesperson told IANS. He said the campaign was aimed at improving the conditions of the rural areas by converging and supplementing the ongoing governmental schemes for building infrastructure and providing essential amenities.
The campaign is based on the premise that each village would achieve goals in different fields like infrastructure, health, education and environment.
- NFL people calling, thanking me for signing criminal justice bill: Trump
- UP: Nine people booked in connection with cases of cow slaughter
- Govt to invest NZD 21 million to ensure more people can access digital services
- Devastating floods in Australia force evacuation of thousands of people
- Maharashtra Cabinet approves 10% reservation in education and employment opportunities