U.S-China must resolve trade tensions via talks: Chinese diplomat
A senior Chinese diplomat said on Thursday that the United States and China must look for an appropriate resolution to trade tensions via talks.
The comments were made by politburo member Yang Jiechi in a statement posted on the official Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- I hate 'doping': Prez Xi vows tough stance for Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics
- UPDATE 1-U.S.-China trade talks to resume in Beijing next week -White House
- Trade talks 'going extremely well', closer to have 'real' deal with Beijing: Trump
- US destroyers on Chinese disputed islands creates outrage among Beijing
- US Trade Representative reaches Beijing ahead of high-level trade talks