The Kremlin said on Wednesday the idea that U.S. President Donald Trump could have worked for Russia was stupid. "This is stupid, what is there to comment?" said Kremlin aide Yuri Ushakov when asked to address whether Trump had or was working with Russia. Trump on Monday denied media reports at the weekend that the FBI in 2017 investigated whether he acted against U.S. interests and that he had concealed details about his meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin, telling reporters he never worked for Russia.
Kremlin: The idea that Donald Trump could have worked for Russia is stupid
READ MORE ON : usreportersyuri ushakovmandated reporterwilliam macleankremlintom balmforthgrand kremlin palacethis is usjeremy sistoreporterdrug enforcement administrationrussiamoscow kremlinconnie nielsendonald trump jr.donald trumpvladimir soldatkincourt reporterfbi
- UPDATE 4-Trump praises Egypt's Sisi despite concerns about human rights, Russian arms
- Keynote speakers confirmed for inaugural National Just Transition Summit
- UPDATE 1-Trump discussed Iran, human rights with Saudi crown prince -White House
- Asian stocks fell amid US' trade tensions with Europe
- Yen stays focused amid of trade tensions