Reuters People News Summary
Newly married pop singer Miley Cyrus stood in for her Hollywood actor husband Liam Hemsworth on Monday, attending the premiere of his latest film "Isn't It Romantic?" on his behalf as he was unwell. Dressed in a red floor length gown, complete with a train, the "Wrecking Ball" chart-topper posed for pictures and chatted to journalists alongside Hemsworth's co-stars in the romantic comedy, Rebel Wilson and Priyanka Chopra. Rapper 21 Savage granted bond, to be released: lawyer
Rap artist 21 Savage, who has been in custody in Georgia for nine days on immigration charges, was granted bond on Tuesday and will be released from custody on Wednesday, his attorney said. The entertainer, whose real name is Sha Yaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, was arrested on Feb. 2 by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents over accusations he had overstayed his visa by more than a decade. Officials said he came to the United States from Britain in 2005.
- SC assures Sikh lawyer to look into his plea to allow kirpan in court room
- Muzaffarpur shelter home case: SC lashes out at CBI lawyer for failing to answer questions
- Robert Vadra's lawyer alleges ED is leaking information of interrogation sessions
- Amarinder Singh says action to follow against travel agents involved in fraud
- INX Media case: Indrani Mukerjea seeks lawyer for plea to turn approver