Rajnath holds security meet following Amritsar grenade attack
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday held a meeting here to review the national security situation in the aftermath of Sunday's grenade attack in Amritsar that killed three persons.
The Minister met Union Home Secretary Rajiv Gauba, Intelligence Bureau Director Rajiv Jain, Research and Analysis Wing chief Anil Kumar Dhasmana and other senior Ministry officials, a day after assuring Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh of "strong action" against those responsible for the attack.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Trump to touch on issues like immigration, national security in SOTU address
- Udita Bhargavas "Dust" to premiere in Berlin International Film Festival 2019
- SC's verdict is victory of democracy: BJP National General Secretary
- National conference wants state and central polls in Jammu to be held together
- 85 Trauma Care Facilities on National Highways approved during 12th FYP