Good news for NKorea as US says will review sanctions for aid purpose
American officials plan to review sanctions slapped on North Korea and a ban on travel to the country imposed on U.S. citizens to ensure that they do not limit humanitarian aid, a U.S. special envoy said on Wednesday.
Stephen Biegun, the U.S. special representative for North Korea, made the announcement to reporters as he arrived in Seoul for four days of meetings with South Korean officials.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Normal life hit in Andhra Pradesh due to protests over special category status
- Bandh observed in AP over special category status
- Accident-hit passengers leave for Delhi in special train
- Special dance troupe from Sri Lanka to perform in Delhi
- Kumbh Mela: Special arrangements made for cleaning all drains in Allahabad