Govt squandered assets of PSUs to favour select few, alleges Ahmed Patel
"HAL is borrowing Rs 1000 cr because it can't even pay salaries?" Patel tweeted.
"Not just HAL; be it ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation), LIC (Life Insurance Corporation), HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited), GSPC (Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation) or any other PSU this Government has squandered their assets to favour a select few," the senior Congress leader said.
The Congress has also been alleging that the government favoured Anil Ambani's firm over HAL in the Rafale aircraft deal. The government as well as Ambani have rejected all such allegations.
- BJD attacks Modi government for failure to generate employment in Odisha
- Modi government focuses on boosting the dairy industry
- Modi government faces criticism during Naidu's fast for special status of the Andhra Pradesh
- UP BJP leaders laud Mulayam's wishes for Modi government
- Every section of society suffered under Modi government: Rahul Gandhi