4th Test: India declares first innings for 622/7 against Australia on Day 2
India declared their first innings for 622/7 just before stumps on the second day of the fourth Test against Australia here on Friday. Pujara scored 193 while Pant (159) slammed his maiden ton. Pant played 189 balls and remained unbeaten. Ravindra Jadeja (81), Hanuma Vihari (42) and Mayank Agarwal (77) also contributed handsomely. For Australia, Bathing Lyon scalped four wickets while Jose Hazlewood picked up two wickets.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Cricket-Australia declare first innings on 534-5 against Sri Lanka
- Cricket-West Indies 119 runs ahead of England after first innings
- Lessons from a 'Pandit': How Vidarbha plotted Pujara's fall in first innings
- Cricket-England all out for 277 in first innings v West Indies
- Shashanka Ghosh set for digital innings with 'Hey Prabhu!'