Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu embarks on 3-nation African tour
The week-long visit ending November 6 would witness Naidu interacting with heads of states, business fora besides addressing the diaspora community, the Vice President's Secretariat said.
Naidu is accompanied by a parliamentary delegation comprising of Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Krishan Pal Gurjar and four Members of Parliament.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- READ MORE ON:
- Member of Parliament
- Member of the Lok Sabha
- Member of the Legislative Assembly
- Member of the European Parliament
- Venkaiah Naidu
- President of the United States
- Ram Nath Kovind
- Vice President of the United States
- United Nations
- United Nations Secretariat
- Standard Chartered Bank Botswana Limited
- Zimbabwe national cricket team
- Zimbabwe national football team
- Standard Chartered Bank Zimbabwe Ltd.
- Krishan Pal Gurjar