Bolsonaro urges to democratic institutions on bill protecting security officials
Bolsonaro, who was elected with a promised crackdown on crime, said on Twitter there would be no quick reduction in crime security officials had such guarantees.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UPDATE 1-Blow to Bolsonaro as Brazil top court judge reopens probe into his son
- UPDATE 3-Brazilian top court judge reopens probe into Bolsonaro's son
- Brazil's SC overturned injunction of frozen probe against Bolsonaro's son over cash fraud
- UPDATE 2-Brazil top court judge reopens probe into Bolsonaro's son
- Bolsonaro ally wins Brazil senate presidency, easing legislative efforts