US needs to respect China's choice of development path: Jinping
The two countries should also have a correct judgement of each other's strategic intentions, Xi told former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in Beijing, state media said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UPDATE 7-Trump to meet with China's Xi to try to seal trade deal, progress reported
- Wacky inventions of China's 'Useless Edison' goes viral
- US-China had "candid, specific and fruitful" discussions: Chinese delegation
- Substantial progress in US-China trade talks but much needs to be done: Trump
- Asian shares tick up to four-month highs on US-China trade deal hopes