Jharkhand govt to give Rs 150 per quintal extra bonus on paddy
Jharkhand government Thursday announced a bonus of Rs 150 per quintal on paddy, over the Centres minimum support price of Rs 1,750 for Kharif crops for 2018-19. The Centre has already announced a minimum support price of Rs 1,750 per quintal of paddy. A total Rs 52 crore has been approved by the Cabinet, presided by Chief Minister Raghubar Das, in this connection, an official release said here.
The state Cabinet also approved the MoU between the state government and the Airports Authority of India for the development of the airport at East Singhbhums Dhalbhumgarh and other airports in the state. The Cabinet also approved a joint venture to run them, the release added.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- GMR official says idea of privatising small airports not the correct approach
- Centre takes initiatives to develop Andhra airports
- Zimbabwean Minister emphasizes construction of provincial airports
- Drone no-fly zones around UK airports to be extended in March
- AAI receives 32 bids from 10 companies for privatisation of 6 Airports