Union minister S S Ahluwalia admitted to AIIMS
Union minister S S Ahluwalia was Wednesday admitted to the AIIMS here after he complained of breathing problems, officials said. His condition is stable and a team of doctor is monitoring his condition, sources at the premier hospital said.
"Upon returning to Delhi after attending prime minister's rally at Jalpaiguri on February 8, the minister has been admitted to a hospital with high fever and flu-like symptoms. Today, after his condition worsened, he was shifted to the AIIMS for specialised treatment," an aide of the minister said. The Minister of State for Electronics and IT complained of breathing problems and restlessness, sources said.
- Egyptian hospitals launch campaign to persuade parents to "say no to FGM"
- UPDATE 3-U.S.' Mnuchin, Lighthizer to hold talks next week in China -sources
- Youth booked in theft case escapes from RPF custody in Thane hospital
- UPDATE 1-German ministers to discuss Huawei's role in 5G network - sources
- NGT lashes out at UP govt for failing to inform about total number of hospitals