Modi assures nation to held perpetrators accountable of 26/11
Addressing an election rally here on the tenth anniversary of the 26/11 terror strike when 10 Pakistani terrorists sneaked into Mumbai, killing 166 people over 60 hours, the prime minister assured the people that the law will take its own course.
"India will never forget 26/11 or its perpetrators. We are looking for an opportunity... the law will take its own course, I assure the people of the country," Modi said.
"Justice will surely be done," he added while expressing solidarity with the families of those who lost their lives.
Rajasthan goes to the polls on December 7. The votes will be counted on December 11.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- NFL people calling, thanking me for signing criminal justice bill: Trump
- J&K High Court Chief Justice calls for more focus on children in court rooms
- Govt submits resolution plan for IL&FS, suggests name of Justice D K Jain to supervise process
- SC Collegium system functioning like "cabal": Justice A P Shah
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Justice Dept. conducting professional misconduct probe in Epstein case