Rs 4,300 cr earmarked for creating infra for Kumbh Mela
The Uttar Pradesh government has allotted Rs 4,300 crore for creating infrastructure necessary to conduct the Kumbh Mela 2019, scheduled to begin from January 15, the state's Minister of Excise and Prohibition Jai Pratap Singh said here Saturday.
"The UP government is making efforts to familiarise the world with high-quality life, conduct and thoughts of Indian culture through the Kumbh Mela," he said.
Besides stepping up transportation connectivity for devotees to reach the Mela area, over 40,000 LED lights have been installed at the venue, he said PTI VIJ AQS TIR
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Allahabad Bank reports fall in net loss during Q3 due to reduction in NPAs
- Allahabad Bank net loss reduces significantly during Q3
- Allahabad Bank narrows losses to Rs 732.81 cr in Q3
- HC dismisses plea against shifting of UP PHQ from Allahabad to Lucknow
- Allahabad Bank Q3 net loss narrows to Rs 733 cr