Fourth death of Canadian reported in Hamas attack on Israel


Reuters | Updated: 14-10-2023 22:16 IST | Created: 14-10-2023 22:16 IST
Fourth death of Canadian reported in Hamas attack on Israel

The death of a fourth Canadian, a 22-year-old woman, in last week's attack by Hamas on Israel was reported by CBC on Saturday. The family said Shir Georgy went missing after Hamas militants attacked a music festival near Kibbutz Re'im last Saturday, the news outlet reported.

"It is with great sadness and a broken heart that we announce the murder of our beloved Shir," Georgy's aunt, Michal Bouganim said on Instagram.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

Give Feedback